We offer you more information to make the best hiring decisions, mitigating risk, saving time & money.
Solutions using advanced technologies give a fuller picture of the candidate - How productive might a person be from the home environment for example?
We invest in partnerships with leading experts and the latest technology:
- Reach more candidates through social channels
- Provide advanced initial screening
- Provide a personality profile directly from a social media account
- Offer tailored behavioural analysis for specific jobs
- Offer interview questions and suitable areas to explore
- Approach potential candidates with individual video, giving a higher response ratio
- Hold virtual assessment centres
Assessments measure Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Maintains Good Working Relationships: This measures the extent to which a person puts effort into
developing good relationships with others.
Offers Help: How well a person shares information and offers guidance to others.
Works Autonomously: Will they be successful when working without direct supervision or help from others.
Uses Time Efficiently: How might a person manage their own time and deliver work on schedule.
Stays Focused: Will the candidate concentrate on tasks over a long period of time without getting distracted.
Adapts to Change: Will they accept and adapt to changes in their work environment without difficulty.
Focuses on Self-Development: How much a person seeks development opportunities in order to improve their own performance.
Takes Action: The extent to which a person seeks additional work and enjoys taking on new responsibilities.
"Those who embrace the latest technology will be in pole position to not only attract top talent but retain it".
+44 (0) 203 946 7417 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a discussion