Finding, recruiting and retaining the right staff is a tough business. How can you identify the person who is the right choice for your team? The answer lies with [tailored] Psychometric Analysis, a proven method of assessing the suitability of employees for specific roles.
Independent personality and skill assessments help to ‘de-risk’ hiring processes and add significant value to coaching, development and restructuring projects. Our consultants are very experienced HR practitioners who seek to support clients in their business need first and foremost.
As Premier Partners with SHL - the global leader in talent measurement - we can access a wide range of tools to help our clients maximise business performance and make better people decisions.
Psychometric analysis plays an important role in modern recruitment.
- Mitigate the risk of hiring process
- Traditional selection techniques can be subjective
- Bespoke Psychometric testing brings scientific precision, in-depth analysis, and detailed reporting to the recruitment process, giving you the insight you need to make a truly informed decision.
- 80% of FTSE 100 Companies use Psychometric Analysis
- Identifies personality facets such as assertiveness, cautiousness and friendliness
- Improve your retention rates
- Save costs
- Increase productivity, stability and development
Employers benefit from psychometric testing because they can rely on its accuracy and objectivity. Psychometric analysis can save money by ensuring that the most suitable candidates are identified along with any areas of development/management required to aid productivity.
Candidates who match a position closely will likely perform well and require minimal ongoing support. Demonstrating ambition, motivation and job satisfaction, the successful employee can also be expected to remain in position for an extended period, bringing stability and experience to the team, which in turn can increase productivity, morale and staff development.