New role to be responsible for creation and delivery of an Insurance Software Product Training Academy for a Lloyd’s of London InsurTech provider.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Academy will be a new commercial arm to the business and offer bespoke training to new and existing customers, delivery partners and our internal teams.
Training provided will need to be innovative & creative; providing courses and modules that not only meet the required technical criteria but are an enjoyable experience for the respective “client”.
You will co-ordinate closely with the business especially Product Teams & Technical Authors; collating existing & new material for courses and modules to suit the growing needs of the Academy as it expands.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and build innovative, creative and high-quality training programs across the product suite to external clients, delivery partners and internal teams
- Deliver high impact presentations and facilitate a strong learning environment with blended learning solutions
- Be customer facing and establish credibility at all levels
- Work with SLT to implement and agree training metrics to measure success
- Build a team of Training professionals who can deliver your vision
- Work to deliver multiple training programs simultaneously
- Be able to work with offshore resources and multi-location teams
- Previous experience developing and delivering software training material and courses within the London Insurance Market
- Ability to understand new systems/applications and how their solution fits business requirement
- Experience in the London/UK insurance market preferred
- Previous Business Analyst and project delivery experience would be preferential
- Strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid changes in schedule.
- Flexibility to provide training and support during onsite and partner business hours.
- Experience with operating with an offshore model and working with multi location teams would be beneficial
- Knowledge of training metrics and success measures
- Strong Customer/Stakeholder relationship management ability at all levels
- Experience of building, managing and motivating a team
- Be proactive and self-motivated