A great opportunity for a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant with Insurance Software experience to provide a good understanding of a customer’s business processes, and to ensure that when a product or service is delivered, there is an optimal fit of functionality to a customers’ current needs & future plans.
- Support sales team with new prospects: initial meetings, demos, solution positioning
- Support account management / support team with potential upgrades: initial meetings, demos, solution positioning
- Move into more formal sales process, RFI & RFP responses, with responsibility to run the bid process internally, liaising with all other departments: sales, product, finance, legal, hosting, etc.
- Work with the wider company group on wider opportunities: Hosting, BPO, Technology, etc.
- Build demonstrations that resonate with the prospect, could be simple data prep or could be much more sophistication
- Engage on Proof of Concepts, typically when we are down to final vendor selection stage
- Work with and support marketing team on market positioning and brand awareness: attend events; help with collateral, thought leadership blogs, etc.
- Work with product development team to help them deliver the product roadmap
- The candidate must have a deep understanding of the UK Insurance market place, be self-driven and focused on successful delivery of results.
- A clear focus on high quality service.
- Credible and comfortable with operating at ‘C’ level with our customers and prospective customers.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view, while being able to articulate benefit of the company’s services and products.
- A forward planner, capable of delivering polished presentations