Project Manager | InsurTech Implementation | London Markets | Permanent – up to £80,000
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with Insurance Software experience to to join a pioneering and growing InsurTech provider in the London Market. As Project Manager you will lead a team on all aspects of projects with responsibility for the deliverables required at each stage of the project life cycle.
- Ownership of an allocated project with full responsibility for delivering to the parameters outlined in the PID / SOW
- Responsible for controlled escalations to senior management both internally and externally when appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects effectively
- Responsible for planning and resourcing the project including building and leading a team of resources with the right capabilities to meet the project deliverables
- To lead day-to-day operations including delivering to SLAs and end-to-end quality targets
- Providing guidance and assistance to team members according to established policy and procedures in meeting objectives.
- Responsible for defining the project P&L including joint formal sign off
- Responsible for management & reporting of the project against the base line P&L
- Responsible for leading and developing the team by setting objectives, agreeing project priorities, timescales and allocation of work
- Ensuring the project is delivered to the agreed quality standards to minimise rework cost and achieve defined project timescales.
- Management of the Client in terms of expectations, agreed scope, timescales, project costs, project invoicing, project resource management
- Reporting on project status, project revenue, project costs & project invoicing
- Management of project risks, change requests and issues throughout the project life cycle
- Managing the support handover function
- Management of Relationships & resources with other internal departments such as Product Development, Accounts, Sales and Support / Infrastructure
- Responsible for ensuring project teams adhere to company process and procedures
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Experienced PM with a track record of delivering projects
- Insurance Market / Insurance Software implementation experience
- Experience of client relationship management
- Experience of P&L generation and management
- Experience of leading and delivering complex, high value projects within time, financial and qualitative parameters
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Leadership of multiple, multi-disciplined teams delivering technical solutions across a variety of platforms
- Seen by clients and prospects as having a can-do delivery focus
- A highly developed understanding of project implementation and/or system integration techniques
- Experience of project implementation in more than one regional market is desirable
- Expert level in project governance and adaptation of project management methodologies
- Must be willing to undertake international travel as required
NB: Candidates must have have Lloyd’s of London Insurance experience. Candidates who do not have the required experienced will unfortunately not be considered.