PA great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with Insurance Software experience to lead a team on all aspects of projects with responsibility for the deliverables required at each stage of the project life cycle. (e.g. Customer Proposals, GAP analysis, Requirements Definition, and Internal and External Design, Development & Deployment of the solution, Risk/Issue management & Financial Controls on the project).
- Ownership of an allocated project with full responsibility for delivering to the parameters outlined in the PID / SOW
- Responsible for controlled escalations to senior management both internally and externally when appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects effectively
- Responsible for planning and resourcing the project including building and leading a team of resources with the right capabilities to meet the project deliverables
- To lead day-to-day operations including delivering to SLAs and end-to-end quality targets
- Providing guidance and assistance to team members according to established policy and procedures in meeting objectives.
- Responsible for defining the project P&L including joint formal sign off
- Responsible for management & reporting of the project against the base line P&L
- Responsible for leading and developing the team by setting objectives, agreeing project priorities, timescales and allocation of work
- Ensuring the project is delivered to the agreed quality standards to minimise rework cost and achieve defined project timescales.
- Management of the Client in terms of expectations, agreed scope, timescales, project costs, project invoicing, project resource management
- Reporting on project status, project revenue, project costs & project invoicing
- Management of project risks, change requests and issues throughout the project life cycle
- Managing the support handover function
- Management of Relationships & resources with other internal departments such as Product Development, Accounts, Sales and Support / Infrastructure
- Responsible for ensuring project teams adhere to company process and procedures
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Experienced PM with a track record of delivering projects
- Insurance Market / Insurance Software implementation experience
- Experience of client relationship management
- Experience of P&L generation and management
- Experience of leading and delivering complex, high value projects within time, financial and qualitative parameters
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Leadership of multiple, multi-disciplined teams delivering technical solutions across a variety of platforms
- Seen by clients and prospects as having a can-do delivery focus
- A highly developed understanding of project implementation and/or system integration techniques
- Experience of project implementation in more than one regional market is desirable
- Expert level in project governance and adaptation of project management methodologies
- Must be willing to undertake international travel as required
NB: Candidates must have have Lloyd’s of London Insurance experience. Candidates who do not have the required experienced will unfortunately not be considered.