Pre-Sales Consultant | FinTech | Insurance & Banking | Permanent – up to 100,000
An award-winning provider of SaaS-based end to end financial technology are recruiting for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join their growing team.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to prospects as well as newly-joined customers, helping them to understand how the platform will help them to build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organization
- Supporting pre-sales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions
- Engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and managing executives
- Ensuring all customer concerns are satisfied and risks taken away. Trusted in your approach and favourably representing the organization and technology that you advocate for.
- Working closely with eco-system and product specialist teams to ensure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfils all the regional and market needs.
Key Skills & Experience
- Several years of experience with API-driven architectures
- Enjoy being hands on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- Aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently
- Have a very good understanding of cloud-native architectures, service orientated, and event-driven architectures and their security considerations
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- Have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to deal with critical situations in front of clients