A leading and pioneering Commercial Insurance Software/InsurTech provider (Digital, AI, IoT etc) is looking for a New Business Sales Director to be responsible for leading, managing and closing large Insurance software deals. The Business Development Sales Director will be dedicated to Insurance Product offerings within General and London Market (Re) Insurance target customers for UK and Overseas.
- Join a highly rewarding sales position in a vertically focused technology company.
- To contribute significantly as the company focuses and prepares for growth
Background (company & division overview)
A global technology solutions organisation, with a footprint that spans Europe, North America, Asia and Australia has been enabling corporations across the world to achieve their business goals, using technology as the tool, for over two decades. Having positioned themselves as a navigator and partner, guiding customers in their quest for state-of-the-art technology solutions. The two key values driving business practices are Innovation and Trust, which have helped build many enduring relationships with clients.
The role is responsible for identifying, leading, managing and closing Insurance software deals within existing Accounts. The Sales Manager will be dedicated to Insurance Product offerings within General and London Market (Re) Insurance target customers for UK and Overseas.
- Sales of existing insurance software products Navigator, Acumen, Exact and new Digital Microservices products including IoT
- Using a “Challenger” sales approach, early identification of strategic possibilities and appropriate approach
- Working with the proposition team as well as other disciplines within the organisation including delivery, legal and marketing
- New business sales activities and programs to select accounts where good relationships exist
- This is a new business role but does demand elements of account management going forward.
Skills/Experience/Qualifications required to perform the role
- Experience of 4 years or more selling application software solutions deep understanding of the UK (RE)Insurance market place
- Self-driven and focused on successful delivery of results
- A clear focus on high quality service and business profit
- Credible and comfortable with operating at ‘C’ level with our customers and prospective customers
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view, while being able to articulate and sell the benefit of AdvantageGo services and products
- A forward planner, capable of building a good pipeline of opportunities and executing on them
- Experience of leading and winning RFI and RFP tenders
- Ability to hit targets set