A leading and pioneering Commercial Insurance Software/InsurTech provider (Digital, AI, IoT etc) is looking for an Account Director to be responsible managing a portfolio of existing clients. The Account Director will be dedicated to Insurance Product offerings within General and London Market (Re) Insurance target customers for UK and Overseas.
- Join a highly rewarding sales position in a vertically focused technology company.
- To contribute significantly as the company focuses and prepares for growth
Background (company & division overview)
A global technology solutions organisation, with a footprint that spans Europe, North America, Asia and Australia has been enabling corporations across the world to achieve their business goals, using technology as the tool, for over two decades. Having positioned themselves as a navigator and partner, guiding customers in their quest for state-of-the-art technology solutions. The two key values driving business practices are Innovation and Trust, which have helped build many enduring relationships with clients.
The Account Manager will be based in London and working as part of the Sales & Business Development Team. This is a dynamic and cross functional team whose purpose is to generate revenue growth within the existing client base and work closely with the Pre-sales and Product Management team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and understanding of potential revenue growth within a (re)insurance company/syndicate/Managing agency.
There will be opportunity to own initiatives so whilst there is a strong team ethic the ability to be proactive and drive projects to completion independently is also important.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in the Commercial Insurance market with strong communication skills and preferably has an account management/sales background or equivalent experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify areas and opportunities within the customer organisation that can benefit from our products and close such opportunities
- Build relationships at all levels up to CXO within the customer organisations
- Keep customer aware of developments in the company portfolio of services and products
- Be the customer’s champion
- Expand footprint within the client
Marketing and Sales Support
- Help to define and implement the go to market strategy
- Own revenue and profitability numbers per signed up business case
- Work with Head of account Management to achieve above
- Build and grow revenue base within client accounts
- Managing revenue, profits and cost management
- Experienced stakeholder manager
- Experience of Managing Customer relationships at all levels
- Organise demonstrations to existing customers of new capabilities and features
- Engage and consult existing clients and product teams on new market initiatives and alignment with our assets
- Experience in creation and agreement of contracts
- Understanding of our products, services and other capabilities
- Insurance/Reinsurance experience an advantage
- London Market experience an advantage