Business Analyst – Lloyd’s Syndicate – up to £85,000 + bonus
Posted 5 months ago
Great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a leading syndicate in the Lloyd’s insurance market to work across a number of initiatives across the business. Projects include: Policy Administration System implementation, Lloyd’s Blueprint, Quote & Bind platform, Coverholder portal and the launch of a new MGA.
- As Business Analyst, you will lead the analysis work on multiple projects, with competing deadlines, on the Change portfolio
- Utilising existing, strong industry knowledge, interpret the needs and constructively, challenge to determine and document optimal business and/or technology processes and requirements
- Run smaller-scale projects independently
- Support the Head of Change (HoC) in evolving the Change Management Framework and championing its benefits across the Group
- Ensure that all analysis and requirements are captured within the agreed scope and budget
- Extensive stakeholder engagement with peers and customers
- Bring an inquisitive mind-set, not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge accepted norms and championing continuous improvement
- Excellent visual presentation skills with the ability to dissect complex issues and articulate options/solutions to stakeholders
- Support stakeholders in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Where necessary, act as a ‘translator’ between IT & customer needs to ensure clarity of what is required
- Support stakeholders in the embedding and handover of projects into business as usual
NB, you must have experience of working in the Lloyd’s of London Insurance Market in order to eligible for this role.
- Up to £85,000 base salary
- 10% bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Generous pension
Consultant responsible for this role
Ben began his career recruiting IT specialists within Capital Markets. Five years ago, he brought this knowledge and experience to Hanson Lee. Ben is Football mad and fluent in Portuguese.