Lloyd’s Market insurance | Permanent – up to £70,000
Exciting new Business Analyst role for a Leading London Market insurer to be a key part of their business change & digital transformation strategy. Ideally suited to a Business Analyst with experience working for the business with a background in underwriting, operations or claims.
- Lead the analysis work on multiple projects, with competing deadlines, on the Change portfolio
- Utilising existing, strong industry knowledge, interpret the needs and, constructively, challenge to determine and document optimal business and / or technology processes and requirements
- Run smaller-scale projects independently
- Support the Head of Change (HoC) in the developing Change Management Framework and championing its benefits across the Group.
- Ensure that all analysis and requirements are captured within the agreed scope and budget;
- Extensive stakeholder engagement with peers and customers
- Bring an inquisitive mind-set, not afraid to ask questions and / or challenge accepted norms and championing continuous improvement
- Excellent visual presentation skills with the ability to dissect complex issues and articulate options / solutions to stakeholders
- Support stakeholders in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Where necessary, act as a ‘translator’ between IT & customer needs to ensure clarity of what is required
- Support stakeholders in the embedding and handover of projects into business as usual